Salsa Recipe Challenge














My infamous salsa recipe (I actually have a friend who will pay me to make this for her son). Denise, this is my taste off challenge for your husband Chef Jason...let's see if he's up to it. (hehehehe---evil laugh)

2 15 oz Cans Mexican Style Tomatoes
1 1/2 - 2 Jalapenos Roughly Chopped (depends on how spicy you like it...add a little, taste it and then add more if you want it spicier...remember you can always add heat, but you can never take it away)
4 Garlic Cloves Minced (you can use less or none at all if you're sensitive to garlic)
Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
Salt for taste (optional)

Put ingredients above in a blender or food processor and blend until desired consistency. Enjoy with chips and margarita!
(chips optional)

Since Jason is a chef I'm sure I'll probably lose, but if there are any local yocals in the Sacramento, Ca area who'd like to judge the recipes let me know.

Senorita Super Duper Becks

Comments

Popular Posts