Overwhelmed


 My aunt asked me recently if I was going to post on my blog anymore. I have to admit I actually had forgotten about my poor, lonely, overlooked little blog. I’ve titled this blog post ‘Overwhelmed’ because, well, I feel overwhelmed right now. I’ve started my home search and I am frustrated, excited and yes, overwhelmed at times. Stop...Start...Wait...Go...Hurry...Slow down. This is a new experience for me and I don’t know what’s normal. I feel like I’ve been blindfolded and placed on a roller-coaster ride. I don’t know if I’m expecting too much or expecting too little. It’s hard to tell. Am I being too impatient or too tolerant (with my realtor that is)?  Is she falling down on the job or am I too indecisive? I am getting whip lash from this process. I’m reminded of the day I did a ride along with my sister while she was learning to drive a stick shift. All I have to say is, pull over, I think I’m gonna be sick! 

Comments

Popular Posts